Key Account Manager (TK1)
We’re partnered across the UK with a globally recognised business within the Forklift Truck and related Material Handling Equipment sector in recruiting a Key Account / Major Account Manager to join their team in the West Yorkshire / South Yorkshire / Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire region.
The Key Account / Major Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Increasing market share within a list of nominated Key accounts and target accounts
- Pro-actively and strategically develop a portfolio of target Key accounts, building close working relationships with high profile customers, ensuring maximum client satisfaction, portfolio growth and client retention.
- Target and break into a portfolio of Linde Jewsbury’s Ltd largest target customers.
- Continually meet customer base face to face to ensure all sales opportunities are identified and managed.
- Manage the sales process, involving key departments where necessary to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure all added value services promoted to maximise revenue opportunities
- Maintain consistent regular contact with each client
- Identify additional business opportunities to help customers improve their operational efficiency
- Be confident working toward and consistently achieving personal KPIs
The Key Account / Major Account Manager will display:
- Demonstrable track record of high value commercial and strategic account management within similar markets. This may include Materials Handling Equipment, Plant Machinery, Forklift Trucks, Commercial Vehicles, or other on and off-highway machines
- A passion for identifying and securing new business
- Good understanding of corporate culture and hierarchy
- A professional and commercial approach to all aspects of customer and company engagement
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
The Key Account / Major Account Manager will command:
- Basic starting salary of up to £45,000pa
- On Target Earnings of c. £75,000pa to £80,000 (Uncapped, Guaranteed Commission for first 6 Months Service)
- Fully expensed vehicle, phone, laptop, fuel card etc.
- 25 Days Holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays (Increasing with long service)
- Company Pension
- Company Share Scheme
- Employee Perks Package
- Support, training and career development opportunities with one of the world’s strongest OEMs