Aftermarket Sales Manager (RB1)
We are currently looking to recruit Sales Manager- Aftermarket for a leading automotive 1st tier supplier.
As Aftermarket Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling plastic/injection moulded components to UK Aftermarket services, primarily automotive. Predominantly office based you will also be charged with managing clients visits within the UK aftermarket arena.
As Aftermarket Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and building relationships with current and new customers to achieve budgeted sales targets for the Aftermarket department.
- Meet sales and contribution targets in line with budget.
- Support business KPIs, such as stock level control, customer delivery dates etc.
- Responsible for looking after key accounts including customer care and support.
- Deal with escalation issues concerning customer returns and credit facilities.
- Ensure that customer orders are processed efficiently, and any issues are dealt with effectively.
- Deal with any technical queries from customers.
- Support other Aftermarket team members, ensuring that an effective and efficient service is developed and delivered.
- Monitor competitors and be aware of price changes and new product availability.
- Be responsible for quotations and customer pricing.
Skills & Experience required for this role:
- The Aftermarket Sales Manager you will need to have a demonstrable track record in a similar aftermarket sales position.
- You should have excellent customer relationship building skills/experience
- Experience in identifying potential customers, finding new products and suppliers.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Clear verbal and written communication is required alongside, with good analytical and numerical skills.
- Ideally with a background in automotive after-sales along with an enthusiasm for cars.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that supplier both OE and aftermarket parts to some of the World’s leading Car Makers.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.