Area Sales Manager – Cambridgeshire (SB1)
We are presently looking to recruit an Area Sales Managers to be located in the Cambridgeshire region.
The Area sales Manager will be tasked with establishing and retaining new business relationships with customers and to work alongside the national account team on larger projects, specifically raising the company’s profile
As Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining targeted accounts and developing sales of core products
- Utilising leads from local teams and suppliers, converting leads to orders
- Project tracking and external customer contact to further develop new and existing accounts.
- Sales achievement in terms of budgeted sales, margin and contribution to profit
- Customer retention and feedback
- Raising company’s profile
- Maintaining and developing accounts within the geographical area
The successful candidates will:
- Have previous sales experience with high level selling and organisational abilities
- Possess strong customer service orientation and be able to establish and maintains strong relationships with customers.
- Be self-motivated with excellent data capture abilities.
- Have high level of numeracy and IT skills, together with good written and oral communication skills
- Be commercially aware with direct competitor knowledge desirable.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.