Corporate Account Sales Manager (TK1)
Our client, a global OEM within the off-highway machinery and materials handling equipment sector have an opportunity to recruit a Corporate / Key Accounts Manager to join their team, ideally to be based in the South-East region. This role hold a UK-wide remit however the expectation is for candidates to be based in the South-East, ideally within commutable distance of London, Chelmsford, Harlow, Colchester, Cambridge, Bedford, Northampton, Luton, Milton Keynes, St Albans, Slough, Aylesbury, Oxford, Reading, Guildford, Maidstone or surrounding regions.
As Corporate / Key Account Manager, you will have be responsible for managing and increasing market share within a list of nominated corporate accounts and target accounts.
Duties of the Corporate / Key Account Manager will be:
- Manage an existing portfolio of large customers as well as target and break into target customers
- Continually meet customer base face to face to ensure all sales opportunities are identified and managed
- Manage the sales process, involving key departments where necessary to exceed customer expectations
- Ensure all added value services promoted to maximise revenue opportunities
- Maintain consistent regular contact with each client
- Expand your clients’ portfolios by providing exemplary service
- Continually help Identify additional business opportunities to help customers improve their operational efficiency
The Corporate / Key Account Manager will display:
- A strategic and solutions approach to selling, ideally within materials handling machinery, forklift trucks, plant machinery, or other high value off-highway equipment
- Ability to win and sustain new business using this approach
- A high level of organisational and communication skills both with internal stakeholders and to develop a multi-level selling environment within our customers
- Demonstrable track record of high value commercial and strategic account management
- A passion for identifying and securing new business
- Good understanding of corporate culture and hierarchy
The Corporate / Key Account Manager will command:
- Basic starting salary of circa £43,000pa
- Uncapped commission structure, OTE from £75,000 to £90,000pa
- Company car, healthcare, pension, and related employee benefits package
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.