Customer Quality Engineer (RB1)
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Quality Engineer/Resident Quality Engineer for a 1st tier supplier located in the North West of England – Liverpool/Halewood.
As Customer Quality Engineer, you will be tasked with leading and improving all aspects of production and launch quality aspects being the focal point for the OEM, JLR!
Responsibilities will include:
- Assuring all processes and quality conform to customer expectations
- Ensuring timely resolution of customer complaints, including implementation of permanent corrective actions and completion of problem solving documents in readiness for customer approval.
- Support and co-ordination of New Projects, Launch Support and PPAP delivery in line with Customer requirements and APQP.
- Liaise with internal customers with root cause analysis, corrective action implementation and lessons learnt process.
- Ensure that detailed quality reports (CCAR/8D etc) are completed on time and agreed with the customer to prevent any containment issues or stopping of production.
- Preferably educated to degree level or HNC/HND with relevant automotive experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of JLR systems and procedures.
- Proven experience in Practical Problem Solving (PPS) and managing 8D process.
- Excellent knowledge of standard quality tools; PPAP, APQP, Control Plans, PFMEA and 8D etc..
- Previous 1st Tier experience with direct interaction with JLR.
- High level of computer literacy, Microsoft Office and statistical software
- Effective communication skills, clear and concise when delivering information internally and externally.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading first tier suppliers of interior trim systems, one that continues to be successful with the customer portfolio that they have.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.