Dealer Parts Sales Manager, Off-Highway (TK1)
Our client is a multi-award-winning global OEM within off-highway machinery who operate globally. Their UK operations division are based in the East Midlands, and operate via a UK-wide network of regional dealers. We currently have an exciting new opportunity to recruit a Parts Sales Manager to manage and support those dealers with regards to all parts sales.
The Parts Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Visiting dealers’ to strengthen partnerships, support dealer parts sales and help identify market trends
- Support finding new customers and sales opportunities
- Analyse and report back on parts sales performance within the dealer network
- Support dealers with addressing any shortfalls in performance and campaign / promotional and marketing plans
- Analyse market trends to develop new stock items and introduce new items through negotiation with suppliers
The Parts Sales Manager should display:
- Experience and knowledge of materials handling equipment, forklift truck, or off-highway machinery parts / aftermarket sector
- Strong customer service ethic
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Attentional to detail and ability to analyse and work with information
- Strong IT skills / computer literacy
The Parts Sales Manager will command:
- Competitive basic salary and generous commission structure giving OTE of £45,000pa+
- Fully expensed executive vehicle, laptop, mobile phone etc.
- Various company benefits
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.