Development Engineer (RS1)
You will be joining an iconic brand.
This is an opportunity to incorporate new technologies and ideas into a long-standing product, for a company which is renowned across the world.
The development team is the beating heart of the business, ensuring reputation and competitiveness are maintained on the global stage.
So, what do we need YOU to do?
- Bring ideas to the table, and project manage them from concept through to production
- Ensure all product design is fully optimised, applying FMEA / DFM techniques to ensure production is ultimately successful
- Work alongside approval authorities, making sure the end product is fit for sale
- Test new products and develop reports, which you will share internally and make relevant suggestions for improvements
- Analyse the most successful products in their range, and ask WHY they are the best-sellers.
- Use this knowledge to roll out updated features to full range.
Is this YOU?
You’ll probably be degree qualified in an Engineering related degree, and will have some idea of how product development works in an engineering business. If you have this, you’ll probably be able to understand CAD drawings, which is important.
You will probably be able to supplement your engineering qualifications & experience with an appreciation of gas, electrical or thermal engineering too.
We’re looking for people at all levels – so whether you’re a recent graduate or principal engineer, get in touch now, or apply with your CV.
T: 0121 710 1800