Field Service Engineer, Essex (TK1)
Our client, a regional dealer for a market-leading OEM within the in fork lift truck, warehouse equipment, and associated materials handling equipment sector; have an exciting new vacancy for a Forklift Field Service Engineer to join their service team covering to cover the Essex region including Grays, Southend-on-Sea, Chelmsford, Harlow, Romford, Basildon and surrounding areas.
The Forklift Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
- Breakdown attendance, repair, and maintenance of a wide range of mechanical and electrical forklift trucks and related materials handling equipment
- Carrying out preventative planned maintenance and service (PPM)
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients through excellent standards of customer service
The successful Forklift Field Service Engineer will demonstrate:
- Relevant technical qualification, ideally a technical apprenticeship or similar
- Previous experience working on similar equipment such as forklift trucks, plant machinery, powered access equipment, agricultural machinery or groundcare machinery
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong organisational skills to manage priorities
The successful Forklift Field Service Engineer will command:
- A basic salary of up to £29,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Overtime paid at additional rates
- Fully expensed company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop/PDA
- Opportunity to join call-out rota
- Company pension
- In-depth and ongoing product training with a leading organisation with long term opportunities for personal growth and development
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.