Field Service Engineer, Taunton (TK1)
Our client, a main dealer for a market-leading OEM within the off highway machinery, plant machinery, agricultural machinery, and construction plant have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer / Mobile Plant Fitter to join their service team covering a region including Bridgwater, Taunton, Yeovil, Exeter and the surrounding areas.
The Field Service Engineer / Mobile Plant Fitter will be responsible for:
- Service and maintenance and repair of plant machinery and other equipment to the manufacturers’ specifications
- Carry out repairs to a high standard presenting a world class service to customers
- Feedback any important information to the company
- Continually look to develop yourself through product training courses
- Carrying out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
The Field Service Engineer / Mobile Plant Fitter should display:
- Proven record of working within the plant industry or similar (e.g. off-highway equipment, agricultural machinery, materials handling equipment etc.)
- Ability to work on own initiative in a field-based role
- Ability to communicate efficiently at all levels
- Ability to manage time and projects effectively
The Field Service Engineer / Mobile Plant Fitter will command:
- Basic salary of up to £32,100pa, depending on performance at technical assessment stage
- Fully expensed company vehicle, phone, laptop etc.
- Overtime paid at time and a half / double time
- Company pension, private medical health scheme, sick pay, life assurance policy, and childcare vouchers
- On-going product training and personal development program from a world-class manufacturer
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.