Industrial Engineer (JS1)
M-Tec Engineering is working with a major first tier automotive supplier based in Coventry who are looking to recruit an Industrial Engineer.
The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for process planning, and the implementation of technical changes or changes within the serial manufacturing processes.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Determine and plan work stations and processes to produce optimum layout
- Establish, introduce, improve and enforce MTM standard times
- Design safe / stable and cost optimised assembly and logistics processes including poka yoke
- Ensure machinery availability whilst adapting machine capacity
- Maintain basic data, FMEAs, control modifications.
- Facilitate and drive continuous improvement activities in line with business targets and objectives e.g. Kaizen workshops, manufacturing and logistics rationalizations.
- Responsible, as a member of the manufacturing team and together with other team members, for low cost complete process and continuous improvement of processes
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified or HNC equivalent in Engineering.
Candidates are required to have experience of working within a manufacturing environment with extensive experience of Machine Specification, CAPEX Budgets, Plant Layout and Line Balancing using Lean Principles, MTM, KAIZEN etc.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences listed above then please do not hesitate to apply!
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.