Junior Maintenance Engineer (JS1)
M-Tec Engineering is working with a market leading first tier automotive supplier based in Birmingham who are looking to recruit a Junior Maintenance Engineer.
As a Junior Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- React to breakdowns and across mechanical and electrical systems.
- Manage and maintain Planned Preventative maintenance system ensuring preventive maintenance of all machinery
- Perform regular maintenance planned activities on a daily and weekly basis.
- Contribute to TPM process.
Ideally candidates will have the following skillset and qualifications:
- Previous experience in mechanical/electrical fault finding/diagnosis
- Knowledge and experience of working on Robotic systems.
- Hold an apprenticeship qualification or equivalent
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.