Launch Manager (RB1)
A Global 1st tier automotive supplier of interior trim solutions are currently seeking to employ a Launch Leader/Launch Manager to join their manufacturing & engineering team located in Staffordshire.
Reporting to the Plant Manager with dotted line support in to Programme & Engineering, the Launch Manager will:
- Have responsibility for all aspects of Product Launch in to high volume manufacturing facility.
- Report weekly launch progress to all stakeholders and identify any threats/concerns to plant management team
- Create and run launch issue tracker and close out potential risks in a cost effective manner.
- Lead Launch ECR reviews and coordinate AIMS
- Represent the Plant in all programme meetings both with external customers as well as internal decision makers.
- Ensure that programme support and resources are available on site from receipt of production tools, through trials, on to full production PSW and Job 1.
Canddiates that apply for this role should be educated to degree level with in an engineering discipline or HND with releavnt practical experience.
You will be able to demonstrate proven Launch Management experience within an Automotive manufacturer, preferably 1st or 2nd tier environment. You wuill have solid understanding of new product introduction from all perspectives to include DFMEA, DfM, DfA coupled with project management tools, APQP, PPAP, PSW etc.
Applications are welcome from candidates that have high level communication and planning skills, candidates that have previous expeirence working within Project, NPI, Launch arena and candidates that are flexible to travel in order to deliver projects on time and within budget.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.