Logistics Analyst (CB1)
Material, Planning and Logistics Analyst
We have an opportunity to recruit a Logistics Analyst for a 1st Tier Automotive Supplier to JLR, Honda and Bentley. The ideal candidate will be an experienced MP&L analyst from an Automotive manufacturing background.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Receiving customer schedules and orders and feeding accurate information to the planners to ensure on time manufacture of the goods.
- Entering schedules onto computer based MRP system.
- Managing stock levels of various components and stock taking where required to manage minimum and maximum stock holdings.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the manufacturing process is completed on time and delivery schedule adhered to.
- Creating production reports for Management and production teams.
- Taking ownership of various customer accounts while supporting MP&L Manager with other logistics duties where required.
The successful candidate:
- Will have previous experience working with an automotive 1st or 2nd tier supplier.
Should be able to work both as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Should have previous experience with customer EDI systems, and have detailed experience of BOM’s, assemblies, sub-contract operations.
- Should have proven experience with Automotive based MRP/ERP systems.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills to liaise with internal departments and the customers, time management skills to ensure schedules are adhered to, dynamic to meet the requirements of the customer and finally computer literate as they will be using software packages such as: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office to produce reports of Management and the production team.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.