Logistics Analyst (RB1)
Logistic Analyst, Logistics Engineer, Logistics Co-ordinator
We are currently in the process of recruiting an automotive driven Logistics Analyst, to work with a first tier supplier located in the West Midlands/Birmingham area. With proven experience of working within a high volume manufacturing arena, you must be able to demonstrate excellent customer management and planning capabilities whilst ensuring the movement of raw materials around the facility as well as successful distribution of finished parts.
The Logistics Analyst should:
- Have experience with EDI systems, being able to receive customer orders and schedules in various formats and interpret the requirement and release to production team.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent understanding of BOM process, assemblies, and sub-contract operations to achieve required delivery requirements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Receiving customer schedules and orders, feeding accurate information to the planners to ensure on time manufacture of the goods
- Managing stock levels of various components and stock taking where required
- Progress chasing throughout the process to ensure manufacture is on time, liaising with all departments
- Supply pick lists to the warehouse and follow up to ensure the correct quantity and items are prepared for shipping
- Take ownership of various customer accounts, and support MP&L Manager where required with accounts
- Create reports for Management and production
The successful candidate will need to be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.