Logistics Analyst (RB1)
A 1st tier automotive supplier in the North West of England (Liverpool area) are now looking to recruit a Logistics Analyst.
As Logistics Analyst you will be responsible for the planning of manufacturing output on site, together with planning of all inventory materials received and dispatched by the organisation and generating supplier schedules and “call ins” to suit the manufacturing needs of the organisation to satisfy customer demand (JIT/JIS)
Other responsibilities will include:
- Daily communication with customers to confirm despatch in line with requirements.
- Input of customer schedules onto the computer system.
- Daily generation of manufacturing plan in line with customer demand.
- Generation of vendor schedules and call in’s.
- Control of inventory levels for the assigned off-site JIT facilities.
- Daily tracking of vendor material to ensure all materials are received as and when required.
- Work with vendors and customers to improve supply ratings.
- Development and maintenance of departmental spreadsheet, monitors and improvement plans.
- Resolve supplier and customer bottlenecks that threaten production.
- Improvement in the efficiency of the Department and its processes by supporting new initiatives including cross functional/Departmental improvement initiatives.
Applications are welcome from candidates that have worked within an automotive Just in Time/Just in Sequence environment, specifically an assembly environment.
You will have sound PC skills with good IT systems and spread sheet skills, ideally Excel and SAP.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate: An Innovative approach to problem solving, results orientated with excellent decision making skills.
Candidates must have previous automotive experience, preferably 1st tier arena, you should be accustomed to working to tight deadlines and be able to work closely with the end customer and manage and influence key decisions.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time