Maintenance Engineer (JS1)
M-Tec Engineering is working with a major first tier automotive supplier in the North-East who is looking to take on a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for responding to technical issues that are affecting production across the plant.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Proactively working to reduce machine breakdowns.
- Maintaining PLC’s such as Mitsubishi, Omron and Siemens.
- Maintaining and interrogating Fanuc robots.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance and providing feedback to further develop systems/procedures.
- Proactively work to reduce machine downtime.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset and experiences:
- 3 of more years’ experience working in a first tier automotive environment.
- HNC qualified or equivalent in Engineering.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.