Maintenance Engineer (Nights) (JS1)
M-Tec Engineering is working with a market leader 1st tier automotive supplier who is looking to recruit experienced multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to work permanent nights.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be conducting PPM (Plan Prevention Maintenance) across the production area and ensuring that all machinery is safe working condition, adhering to all health and safety procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reacting to breakdowns and across mechanical and electrical systems.
- Carry out fault finding or problem solving on PLC’s (Siemens S7)
- Perform regular maintenance planned activities on a daily and weekly basis.
- Manage and maintain planned preventative maintenance system ensuring preventive maintenance of all machinery.
- Contribute to TPM process
- Manage the spares system for all equipment to ensure stock readily available in preparation for machine breakdowns.
- Reinforce new installations required to enhance performance.
Ideally candidates will have the following skillset and qualifications:
- Previous experience in mechanical/electrical fault finding and diagnosis.
- Formal electro/mechanical apprenticeships (electrical to have some software appreciation, mechanical to have hydraulic and pneumatic competence – time served)
- Knowledge of PLC’s and modern electronic systems (Siemens S7 ideally)
If you feel you have the experiences and skills listed above please do not hesitate to apply.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.