Manufacturing Engineer (JS1)
M-Tec Engineering are currently working with a major first tier automotive supplier based in Walsall who are looking to take on a Junior Manufacturing Engineer.
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for leading continuous improvement on new projects, as well as focusing on current production.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Identify process lows, layouts and stock requirements.
- Support new projects development and SOP.
- Keep in regular communication and take direction from the Lean Manufacturing Coordinator.
- Use lean manufacturing techniques to show continuous improvement across the plant.
- Calculate manpower and capacity requirements to improve productivity.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset and qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of quality systems
- 3 or more years’ experience working in a first tier automotive environment.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences listed above then please do not hesitate to apply!
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.