Manufacturing Engineer (RB1)
Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing Process Engineer, Industrial Engiener
We are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for an automotive client located in Northamptonshire.
With previous automotive experience the successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar roles within the automotive arena, Manufacturing Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
Responsibilities wil linclude:
- Successful implementation of new projects, engineering and process changes to ensure efficieny and improve quality.
- Lead NPI projects to include cost, quality and milestone control
- Create SOP for new equipement and processes.
- Work to improve OEE targets and provide completed process documentation to aid manufacturing
- Development of manufacturing processes, IE; Takt Time, Line Balancing, Continuous Improvement to meet cost, quality, and scrap reduction targets.
The successful canddiate will:
- Be educted to degree level within an engineering discipline or Minimum of HNC with direct relevant experiecne
- Have extensive knowledge of Welding and Assembly, preferably automotive
- Have previous experience in dealing with both internal and external customers with the ability to read Engineering Drawings
- Should be able to demonstrate knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/Six-Sigma techniques to include Takt Time, Line Balancing, RFT etc..
- Experience of APQP, PFMEA and Control Plans
Candidates that have previous experience wprking with aluminium products, bonding & assembly will have a distinct advantage.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.