Manufacturing Project Engineer (RB1)
NPI Engineer, Project Engineer, Manufacturing Project Engineer
Being in a great position, supplying to both Automotive and Non Automotive industry sectors and successfully winning new business and growth, our client, an injection mould manufacturer based in Birmingham are now looking to strengthen their engineering team with the successful appointment of a Manufacturing Project Engineer/NPI Project Engineer.
As Manufacturing Project Engineer, you will be tasked with:
- Tracking progress of new projects going in to production
- Take an active part in tool trials, PFMEA reviews and creation of standard operating procedures.
- Define medium to long term plans to reduce scrap issues and formulate lessons learnt actions reports.
- Ensuring capacity plans and factory layout to optimise material flow and apply continuous improvement methodologies through KAIZEN and Poke Yoke techniques.
- Ensure safe working operations across all machinery and that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out according to schedules.
The successful candidate will ideally be of degree calibre or HNC/HND in an engineering discipline or apprentice trained with relevant engineering experience. You should have previous experience within injection moulding manufacturing and a comprehensive understanding on injection moulding processes.
Candidates that have drive and passion for manufacturing and capable of working on their own initiative implementing continuous improvement initiatives to ensure RFT should apply.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.