Process Engineer (RB1)
Manufacturing Enginer, Production Engineer, Assembly Engineer
We are currently looking to recruit an Assembly/Process Engineer for an automotive 1st tier supplier to the UK based OEM’s.
Working from their state of the art production facility the Assembly Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance and technical support for areas of assembly processes and development of SOP’s and KPI’s.
- Ensuring that all assembly process equipment is maintained to optimum level and that relevant TPM/PPM procedures are completed.
- Support and coordinate engineering changes in line with customer requirements and cost models.
- Driving industrialisation of the assembly area for new product introductions and applying lessons learnt process.
- Support plant layout projects to improve capacity and efficiency on current production projects.
- Manage, review and update process control documentation (PFMEA’s, Process Flows and Control Plans, Operator Instructions and quality.
The successful candidate:
- Should be educated to degree level in engineering/manufacturing discipline or HNC/HND with practical hands on experience.
- Will demonstrate previous experience in the implementation and management of TPM/PPM systems having a direct impact to continuous production.
- Have experience and knowledge in the use of industrial engineering techniques, MTM/MOST
- Should be able to demonstrate proven experience in an assembly/manufacturing arena preferably from within Tier 1 or Tier 2 automotive manufacturing organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an automotive supplier that is not purely governed by JLR as they supply to other UK based OEM’s.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.