Programme Manager (RB1)
A leading 1st tier automotive supplier of interior trim systems are currently looking to recruit a Programme Manager. Based within their engineering & commercial centre in the West Midlands, the Programme Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the introduction of new programmes to the companies’ commercial business unit product portfolio.
- Supporting the development and implementation of VA/VE in to new programmes.
- Working closely with Sales and Business Development Management team on the response to new business acquisition RFQ’s and programme related RFQ packages.
- Developing and managing the customer focus of a programme to ensure that a successful launch is achieved.
- Managing and maintain customer programmes in order to align and maintain Scope, Time, Cost and Quality
- Delivering regular cross-functional meetings to ensure detailed level of communication is maintained throughout the project
- Managing tooling budget and develop reporting systems to include pricing & cost, tool investment and engineering development and design.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a Project/Programme Management role within the automotive supply arena, preferably interior trim biased. You will have high level communication and planning skills coupled with extensive commercial acumen.
Applications are welcome from candidates that:
- Are degree qualified in engineering or business management with relevant job related experience.
- Have proven automotive industry experience from within tier 1 or tier 2
- Can demonstrate working knowledge / understanding industry standards & related procedures including:
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the customer and internally
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.