Project Engineer (RB1)
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer who will be responsible for the successful introduction of new products in to full production, taking projects from design phase, through tooling validation on to delivery to the customer.
As Project Engineer you will also be tasked with:
- The preparation and coordination of new projects under your portfolio.
- Ensuring quality compliance and Quality Assurance policies are adhered to and project milestones are achieved.
- Daily interaction with the customers to interpret their needs and requirements to achieve RFT delivery.
- Effective communication with Project Development Manager and other internal contacts to achieve Quality, Cost & Delivery
- Reviewing project deliverables and overall timing plan and initiate appropriate corrective actions with timings where necessary
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures and create visual displays for all projects so everyone is able to see the timing and current status of every project vs the customer expectations
The Successful Candidate will:
- Hold suitable engineering qualification, Degree, HND/HNC with practical hands on experience in New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Have previous Project Management experience including timing plan creation and monitoring of external suppliers timing plans etc..
- Be able to demonstrate high level exposure to project documentation skills eg. PFMEA, Control Plans, SOP creation, PPAP, PSW & APQP
Ideally applications will come from engineers that have previous experience working within an automotive 1st or 2nd tier arena, or FMCG with sound appreciation of injection moulding and assembly. Candidates that have a good knowledge of quality tools, MSA, CPK, Jigs & Fixtures design will have a distinct advantage.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time