Project Planner (RB1)
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Planner, specifically with Rail Industry experience.
Situated within the Projects Department, the Project Planner will establish a new project management philosophy whereby all projects are planned and managed from the concept stage or point of tendering, through mobilisation, operations, aftersales and project closure.
As Project Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a professional Project Planning service to the business and facilitate the successful delivery of projects through the application of world class project management disciplines and controls
- Rollout of Primavera planning processes across major projects in progress
- Professional planning support provided throughout bid phases of multiple bids
- Support to the overall Projects Strategy implementation, acting as champions of new process and rollout of formal Gate Reviews in accordance with internal & external procedures
- Supporting new bids and tenders coming downstream in the workload that are not currently identified
- Produce reports to support the project function and wider business needs to include Project reports and KPI’s to support the project function and wider business needs
The successful candidate will hold recognised Planning qualification, and or suitable experience in Project and Production planning using Primavera and or MS Project, specifically within Rail Industry/Rolling Stock arena.
You will have excellent communication skills coupled with high level planning and organisation skills.
You should be a team player with a passion for delivering results within a highly charged and dynamic environment, together with vast customer management experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global rail organisation, one that continues to deliver high value projects to their clients with pride and passion.
Candidates should have previous experience within Rolling Stock, Rail Transportation. This role may not suit someone that is more civils/systems orientated.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.