Project Quality Engineer
A sensational opportunity has arisen for a Project Quality Engineer within an internationally established first tier automotive supplier. With a state of the art engineering plant, clear career progression and a range of phenomenal benefits this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The successful Project Quality Engineer will be degree qualified and have an in-depth engineering knowledge/experience from an automotive background.
THE PROJECT QUALITY ENGINEER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR :
– Producing timing plans and implementing product quality samples
– Liaising with customers to provide support/ advice
– Implementation and management of all APQP/PPAP activities.
– All APQP/PPAP documentation must comply with TS16949 and remain auditable at all times
– Establish and champion structured APQP/Programme Reviews.
– Responsible for Process Flows, FMEA’s, Control Plans, SOP’s, Work Instructions.
– Ensure that all Packaging, Final Part Quality Assurance – including SOP’s are documented.
– Review and ascertain Supplier and Customer PPAP Approval
– All APQP/PPAP Documentation must comply with TS16949 and remain auditable at all times.
The APQP Engineer will have previously worked in a first tier automotive environment in a similar role and be fully conversant with all aspects of APQP. Candidates should also be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.