Quality Coordinator (RB1)
We are currently in the process of recruiting for Quality Lead/Quality Systems Manager for a manufacturer located in the West Midlands (Wolverhampton area).
As Quality Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Defining, implementing and maintaining a lean and effective Quality Management Approach to encapsulate recognized quality standards, systems and procedures to aid manufacturing and customer requirements.
- Implementing project support structures and processes in the Quality area for the project development, construction and operation phases.
- Support and steer business units in the design and application of specific Quality Assurance Systems and implementation of Best Practices and Continuous Improvement.
The successful candidate:
- Will demonstrate an excellent understanding of Quality Management Systems, application and successful implementation of Quality Systems to support business and support European manufacturing plants achieve accreditation.
- Will possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills to develop effective working relationships across UK and European facilities.
- Should adopt a proactive working style, who works to achieve company targets and goals.
- Will have the ability to multitask in a fast moving manufacturing environment coupled with the ability to move priorities and ever changing customer requirements.
- Should have extensive knowledge in Quality Systems Management based on IATF16949, TL9000/ISO 9001 together with knowledge on Quality Audits (system, supplier, process & product).
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Ideally hold a Degree or HNC/HND supported by relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Hold suitable qualifications for desired post in IQA or Certificate Quality Manager
- Knowledge and experience within plastic/injection moulding across FMCG or automotive markets.
- High level of computer literacy to include MS Office, MS Project
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills are required to be able converse to high level personnel within the UK and Germany, therefore German language skills would be advantageous, but not essential
- Demonstrable experience with continuous improvement applying Six Sigma, Lean, KAIZEN philosophies.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.