Quality Engineer (RB1)
Our client, an automotive 1st tier supplier are looking to appoint a Quality Engineer to act as main point of contact between their manufacturing business unit and the end customers.
As Quality Engineer, you will act on behalf of the customer both internal and external to ensure that all quality concerns are closed out effectively through the application of 8D and practical problem solving techniques.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- All Quality Activity surrounding a customer concern in terms of containment effectiveness and completion.
- For promoting Quality Improvement activities through Value Stream Engineering Teams
- Leading PFMEA process ensuring historic concerns are considered and route cause analysis applied and relayed back to the customer.
- Reviewing quality concerns raised by the Value Stream and feedback on countermeasure implemented.
- Providing quality input into any VA/VE exercises affecting the production operations.
- Taking an active part in CI activities to improve quality and throughput
Ideally the successful candidate will hold suitable engineering degree or HND with proven experience within the automotive arena. You will have demonstrable experience in managing and leading 8D and PPS within the quality function and close out and concerns efficiently and professionally.
You will have excellent communication skills as you will be the main point of contact for all external and internal customers.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.