Quality Engineer (RB1)
A leading automotive 1st tier supplier is looking to strengthen their engineering team with the successful appointment of a Quality Engineer.
As Quality Engineer you will support the introduction of all core manufactured components and provide day to day support for the Senior Quality Engineer.
Additional Responsibilities will be:
- New project APQP co-ordination and submission in line with Customer requirements.
- Support for customer meetings related to either new or existing projects.
- Maintenance of the quality documentation associated with the products/projects that the Engineer is responsible for.
- Co-ordination and communication of corrective actions for customer concerns.
- Controlled documentation generation and maintenance i.e control plans, process flowcharts, PFMEA’s etc. utilising a team approach.
- Analysis of dimensional reports generated by metrology team
- Management of PSW submission in line with Customer requirements.
- Day to day communication with customers regarding questions of quality or specification.
- On site support for customer visits.
- Pre-production support at toolmakers and the JIT facilities (when required).”
Applications are welcome from candidates that hold suitable engineering qualifications and proven experience in a similar role within the automotive supply arena.
You should be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge in all of the following:
APQP, PFMEA, Control Plans, Customer PSW process, PPS (Practical Problem Solving Technics), and PPAP documentation and control.
Candidates should also be well versed with IATF16949 and all associated documentation.
You will have excellent communication skills, coupled with the ability to work both individually and within a team
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.