Quality Systems Engineer (RB1)
We are currently looking to recruit a Quality Systems Engineer for an automotive 1st tier supplier located in the North West of England.
With similar experience within an automotive supplier arena you will be charged with leading all aspects of Divisional Quality and assure adherence to Customer Specific Requirements, IATF 16949 Quality Management System (QMS).
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Ensure QMS compliance in all departments is maintained to the highest standard through company audit processes and corrective action validation.
- Identify competency gaps in the Quality team to lead training activities and improve effectivity.
- Co-ordination of New Projects, Launch Support and PPAP delivery in line with Customer requirements and APQP.
- Support Current Car Engineering change in line with Customer Requirements with Line Trials, Alerts and PSW.
- Manage product conformity and supplier improvement activities using performance indicators, Tier 1 site audits and formalised escalation procedures.
- Support internal customers with root cause analysis, interim and permanent corrective action implementation and validation.
- Liaise with 3rd party inspection teams to assure product quality standards are maintained in line with non-conforming material procedures.
- Provide detailed quality reports on Internal, Supplier & Customer performance to support Management review and continuous improvement activities.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and be able to adapt to the day to day to customer demands, whilst applying a process driven and problem-solving attitude.
You will have effective communication and presentation skills and be comfortable with liaising with are levels of personnel both internal & external.
You should have excellent awareness of TS16949/ IATF16949, ISO14001/OHS18001 together with high level computer skills.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.