Senior Project Manager (RB1)
We are currently looking to recruit Senior Project Managers for a globally recognised supplier in to the rail industry.
As Senior Project Manager you will act as the companies representative in all aspects of successful Project Management, including commercial, technical discussions, meetings, and presentations to the Customer during the execution of the Project.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Measurement of day to day activities and progress, managing the development of the project plan to ensure the plans are up to date, robust and reflect the current strategy.
- Evaluating and identifying project risk, and setting out recovery plans as appropriate.
- Publish and release project information to give visibility of the project to other members of the team and senior management.
- Chair regular project review meetings to ensure issues of difficulty are properly discussed and actions allocated to individuals to close any identified actions.
- Manage Relationships with key suppliers and sub-contractors, both internal and external
- Having full budgetary responsibility for projects with a direct contribution to the business to deliver projects on time and at the right cost.
- Ensure that the resources, processes and controls are in place to ensure that the projects are delivered to the agreed budgeted project costs and timescales.
The successful candidate will have a high level of experience gained within UK rail industry, rolling stock together with sound understanding of rail vehicle systems.
You will have excellent knowledge of management processes and tools, coupled with strong commercial awareness and leaderships tools.
Being degree qualified you will be able to demonstrate high level Project Planning capabilities and an excellent understanding of project financial models.
You will have a proven track record of delivering engineering projects on time and to budget ideally gained over the last 10+ years.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.