Service Controller / Co-Ordinator, Grays (TK1)
We’re partnered with an award-winning dealer of off-highway equipment across the UK subsidiaries. The business operates through a regional network of depots, each of whom sell and service an award winning range of materials handling equipment, forklift trucks, and related machines.
We currently have an opportunity to recruit a Service Controller / Service Co-Ordinator / Service Administrator to be based at one of their regional depots in the Romford / Grays region.
The Service Controller / Service Co-Ordinator / Service Administrator will be responsible for:
- Extensive customer liaison to quickly resolve customer situations
- Receiving calls from customers and then ensuring that a relevant engineer is sent to service/fix equipment
- Monitoring engineer availability
- To keep customers informed of timescales and ensure engineers attend as soon as possible
- To receive, record and relay relevant information to all parties
- Being the point of contact for any problems or enquiries
- Contributing effectively to administration processes
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
The Service Controller / Service Co-Ordinator / Service Administrator should display:
- A background in a similar environment, co-ordinating an engineering response in a service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise requirements quickly and effectively
- Being able to work under pressure, as well as a positive can-do attitude is essential
- Strong IT skills
The Service Controller / Service Co-Ordinator / Service Administrator will command a base salary up to £25,000pa plus full employee benefits.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.