Service Controller / Co-Ordinator, Reading (TK1)
We’re partnered with a regional dealer within the off-highway equipment / materials handling sector in supporting their recruitment activity across their regional network of depots, each of whom sell and service an award winning range of materials handling equipment, forklift trucks, and related machines.
We currently have an opportunity to recruit a Service Controller / Service Co-Ordinator to be based at one of their regional depots in the Reading region.
The Service Controller / Service Co-Ordinator will be responsible for:
- Extensive customer liaison to quickly resolve customer situations
- You will receive calls from customers and must then ensure that a relevant engineer is sent to service/ fix the equipment on our customer’s site
- Monitoring engineer availability
- Establish correct and full details of all call outs and mobilise the relevant engineer
- To keep customers informed of timescales and ensure engineers attend as soon as possible
- To receive, record and relay relevant information to all parties
- Being the point of contact for any problems or enquiries
- Contributing effectively to administration processes
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
The Service Controller / Service Co-Ordinator should display:
- A background in a similar environment, co-ordinating an engineering response in a service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise requirements quickly and effectively
- Being able to work under pressure, as well as a positive can-do attitude is essential
- Strong IT skills, with particular knowledge of Excel and SAP-based systems particularly advantageous
The Service Controller / Service Co-Ordinator will command:
- Basic package of up to £26,000pa for a 40 hour working week
- 25 days Annual leave + statutory Bank Holidays
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.