Regional Service Director, Off-Highway (TK1)
M-TEC has been engaged to support one of our clients, a leading global organisation within the off-highway machinery sector, to recruit a Service Director to join their business.
The Service Director will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the entirety of the aftersales function within the business, with P&L responsibility for all aftersales performance for the region
- Leadership and management across engineering, support and management level within aftersales and service operations functions
- Setting budgets and targets for aftersales performance
- Developing and implementing business strategy for market share growth
- Driving efficient business practice throughout the service and aftersales function
- Maintaining a culture of customer service excellence throughout the service and aftersales function
- Maintaining Health, Safety and Environmental processes and practices in line with industry accreditations
- Representing a premium marque within the off-highway sector to a “blue-chip” customer base
The Service Director should demonstrate:
- A successful history in strategic and management of service operations or aftersales, typically having come from service manager, operations manager, or similar roles
- Capability and track record of developing and growing service operations or aftersales with full P&L ownership
- Ability to communicate successfully and build relationships with both reports and customer base, from engineer to director level
- Knowledge of relevant HSE processes and industry standards
- An understanding or experience of working within similar industries would be preferred, such as off-highway machinery, materials handling equipment, plant machinery, or related equipment markets
The Service Director will command a generous compensation package as follows:
- Basic salary in the region of £70,000pa to £85,000pa Dependant on Experience
- Performance-related incentive / bonus system
- Generous vehicle allowance, laptop, phone etc.
- Company pension and family healthcare package
- Share options after a period of service
- Various other employee benefits
Please note that applicants should be based in or available to relocate to the Home Counties or East Anglia region, to include Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk or Essex and surrounding areas.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.