Warehouse Manager (RB1)
A leading automotive first tier supplier located in Staffordshire are currently looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Manager.
The Warehouse Manager will be accountable for ensuring complete inventory accuracy in line with high production demands also that customer schedules/deliveries achieve 100% RFT.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Control of the warehouse/logistics process including receipt of raw materials/bought in parts, material flow throughout the plant, KANBAN Systems and cycle counting are accurate, and maintain regular contact with other stakeholders in the supply chain team.
- Oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of goods
- Responsible for Warehouse team– Line feeders / Shift Managers
- Stock accuracy – Reduce the stock deviation to a minimum
- Efficiency of the material flow – improvement proposal
- Responsible to maintain the process & procedures defined by World Class Manufacturing.
- Be in charge of the deliveries to customers – Keep track of the buffer available between Magna and its customers
- Oversee the waste management system and control to achieve target
- Implementation of system, procedures and organisation structure to support the business needs.
- Report and Follow up of the Kpi’s and create actions plan to improve of the areas where the target is not achieved.
- Support the implementation of the warehouse management system
- Ensuring stock accuracy @ 90% for the raw Material
- Stock accuracy of the WIP and Finished goods @ 100%
- Reduce to the downtime and improve the Material Flow
- Lead the warehouse logistics team and supervise daily warehousing activities to manage supplier deliveries, shipments and booking all received parts in to SAP system.
- Through team appraisals ensure that all team members receive correct and adequate training and set/manage team KPI’s.
The successful candidate will:
- Be degree qualified or hold suitable qualifications with relevant experience within an automotive warehouse environment.
- Have at least 5 years experience working in management role leading a team between 25 – 30 heads.
- Have excellent knowledge of the automotive environment, JIT/Sequenced supply
- Have high level communication, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Have good practical knowledge of SAP
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a globally recognised automotive supplier and one that can offer further career development.
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.